When it comes to getting the very best rodent control in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia, a good exterminator will go an awfully long way. It’s a good thing then that, when you work with us, you’re getting the area’s most trusted mouse and rat control technicians! With years of training, hands-on experience, and industry-best continuing professional education backing them up, you can trust our exterminators to get the job done every time.
Our rodent control service includes:
- A free inspection during which we’ll assess your needs and develop a flexible, personalized plan based on our findings.
- Fast removal of, and lasting relief from, even the most stubborn rodents.
- Placing secured bait boxing, glue traps, snap traps, or repellants inside and/or outside.
- Treating rat burrows with a Monoxide Injection System.
- Exclusion work that focuses on preventing rats and mice from gaining access.
- Removing contaminated insulation, then sealing and sanitizing the attic, and replacing the insulation with our PCI Green Cellulose Insulation.
- 24-hour phone lines with helpful in-person operators who will connect you with the help that you need.
- Available Saturday appointments to help us work around your busy schedule.
- A 2-week follow-up to ensure the effectiveness of our baiting systems.
- A safe, clean, rodent-free home in which you and your loved ones can feel at peace.
- And much, much more!
Get $50 Off Pest Control
If you're a homeowner, you know just how frustrating it can be to have pests in your home. Trying to deal with a pest infestation on your own often results in quick, temporary solutions that don’t get to the root of the problem. With our reliable pest control, we’ll get rid of pests at the source with the safest, most minimally-invasive products in the industry. Here at Senate Termite and & Control, we use a strategic approach to get rid of pests and keep them away. Call us today at 301-977-1415 to set up a recurring pest service that will keep your home comfortable and pest-free for good!
We Get Rid of Squirrels, Raccoons, Birds, & More!
Not only are wild animals a nuisance in your home, but they can bring along secondary invaders -- such as mites and fleas -- that can affect both humans and pets. Their droppings and eating habits can also carry diseases and cause structural damage to your home if they are left to their own devices for too long. If you suspect an infestation, call one of our wildlife experts today and we can help remove the following animals from your home in a fast and humane manner:
- And More!
Using Natural Oils To Repel Mosquitoes
One of the most effective ways to get rid of mosquitoes is by using essential oils. Here are some of the best insect repellents and how they can be used to provide protection from mosquitoes.