Tick Removal in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia
As housing developments continue to expand into exurban areas, humans and ticks will encounter one another more and more frequently. Troublingly, instances of tick-borne diseases have doubled in the last three decades, making tick removal in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia that much more important.
If your house is surrounded by wooded areas or even just tall grasses, we at Senate Termite & Pest Control can keep your loved ones safe from diseases such as:
- Lyme Disease
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Tick-Borne Relapsing Fever
- Southern Tick-Associated Rash Illness (STARI)
- And many more!
Take Back Control of Your Yard
A yard full of ticks is a yard in which you’ll never feel totally at ease. These biting, blood-sucking parasites aren’t choosy about who they feed on, targeting both loved ones and pets in their search for food. With a quality tick removal plan and highly-trained exterminators on your side though, you finally can regain control of your outdoor spaces and enjoy them in peace.
Partner with us today and you can expect:
- A full inspection of your yard to identify the standing tick population and other preexisting risk factors.
- A flexible approach to tick removal that we’ll adjust to meet your needs.
- Exterior treatments applied with Mist Blowers, treating the yard and all foliage up to 15 feet.
- Interior treatments using an Actisol Machine, as needed.
- Lasting relief that you can depend on to keep your yard safe all year.
- 24-hour phone lines where our friendly customer service professionals will connect you with the help that you need.
- Available Saturday servicing so you don’t need to go out of your way to get rid of ticks.
- And lots more!
Reduced-Risk Tick Treatments for your Peace of Mind
The Mid-Atlantic is a hotbed of tick activity and even heavily urban DC isn’t immune. Given the risks that they can pose to your loved ones, keeping ticks away from your home is a must. But just because you need to get rid of them as soon as possible doesn’t mean that you need to resort to harsh chemicals to see results. Instead, choose our family-friendly service and reduced-risk treatments to get the job done!
30+ Years of Experience that You Can Trust
Given the harm that a runaway tick population can do to those you care the most about, going with a pest control company that you can’t count on simply won’t do. Instead, why not choose the local experts with more than 30 years of experience to their name? At Senate Termite & Pest Control that level of hands-on experience is just a small part of what sets us apart, so give us a call anytime day or night to take back your yard for good!