Rodent Control in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia
No matter how large or small, a rodent infestation in your home is bad news. In fact, these furry little home invaders are some of the most dangerous pests that you’re likely to ever encounter and require immediate professional attention.
Mice and rats are capable of exposing your loved ones to numerous serious hazards, including:
- Rodent-borne diseases like Hantavirus, Typhus, Salmonella, and Bubonic Plague.
- Electrical fires as a result of them chewing on wires.
- Serious damage to your home’s wooden structures.
- Painful and easily infected bites.
- Injuries to pets.
- Contaminated food.
- And much more!
Reduced-Risk Treatments for Your Peace of Mind
A rodent infestation in your home is stressful and dangerous enough without having to worry about whether or not getting rid of them is just as bad. That’s why we at Senate Termite & Pest Control use exclusively reduced-risk products in your home. Your peace of mind and your loved ones’ health and safety matter to us, so when mice and rats sneak into your home, look to us to send them packing!
Keep Your Home Safe with the DMV’s Best Exterminators
When it comes to getting the very best rodent control in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia, a good exterminator will go an awfully long way. It’s a good thing then that, when you work with us, you’re getting the area’s most trusted mouse and rat control technicians! With years of training, hands-on experience, and industry-best continuing professional education backing them up, you can trust our exterminators to get the job done every time.
Our rodent control service includes:
- A free inspection of your entire home, including hard-to-reach places where rodents like to hide, like the attic, during which we’ll assess your needs
- Developing a flexible, personalized plan based on our findings.
- Fast removal of, and lasting relief from, even the most stubborn rodents.
- Placing secured bait boxing, glue traps, snap traps, or repellants inside and/or outside.
- Treating rat burrows with a Monoxide Injection System.
- Exclusion work that focuses on preventing rats and mice from gaining access.
- Removing contaminated insulation, then sealing and sanitizing the attic, and replacing the insulation with our PCI Green Cellulose Insulation.
- 24-hour phone lines with helpful in-person operators who will connect you with the help that you need.
- Available Saturday appointments to help us work around your busy schedule.
- A 2-week follow-up to ensure the effectiveness of our baiting systems.
- A safe, clean, rodent-free home in which you and your loved ones can feel at peace.
- And much, much more!
Trust The Experienced Experts to Get Rid of Rodents
Mice, rats, and other rodents, in addition to being a giant pain, are among the most clever pests out there. It follows then, that kicking them out of your home and keeping them from coming back requires an expert’s touch. Here at Senate Termite & Pest Control, we’re proud to bring 30 years of experience into your home whenever you hire us, so don’t hesitate to enlist our services today!