Save $200 on Your First Termite Treatment
Termite Exterminator in Alexandria, VA
Finding a reliable and experienced termite exterminator in Alexandria is essential for protecting your home or business from the destructive effects of a termite infestation. Termites cause an estimated $5 billion in damages each year, so it’s important to get rid of them right away.
Alexandria is home to many different species of termites, including subterranean, drywood, and dampwood termites.
- Subterranean termites are the most common type of infestation in Alexandria. They build their colonies in soil and feed primarily on wood, leading to extensive damage if left untreated.
- Drywood termites are the most destructive type of termite found in Alexandria. They feed on wood and can cause extensive damage to structures, furniture, and other wooden items.
- Dampwood termites are typically found in moist, decaying wood. They can damage wooden structures and furniture but tend to cause less damage than other species of termites.
Effective Termite Treatments
Experience peace of mind knowing that our termite exterminators in Alexandria have the expertise and knowledge to protect your home from the costly damage caused by termites.
Our termite control program includes:
- A comprehensive in-home inspection from a trained and certified pest exterminator.
- Flexible and customizable termite removal plans that we’ll design around your unique needs.
- Minimally-invasive service to keep your home peaceful and relaxing from beginning to end.
- Extensive warranties which help address termite-related damages.
- And much, much more!
Signs of a Termite Infestation
Termites can cause extensive damage if left untreated, so it’s important to be able to recognize the signs of an infestation.
Some common signs of termites in Alexandria include:
- Soft or hollow-sounding wood: tapping on walls and furniture may produce a hollow sound. This is a sign that the wood has been eaten away by termites.
- Discarded wings: termites will often shed their wings after swarming in order to reproduce. Check around your windows, doors, and other potential entry points for discarded wings.
- Mud tubes: subterranean termites will build mud tubes between the soil and any wood they’re infesting. Look for these slimy trails around the exterior of your home.
- Damage to wood : termites will cause damage to wood as they feed on it, leaving it brittle and broken.
If you notice any of these signs, Call Senate Termite and Pest Control right away for a professional inspection and removal plan.